By registering as a subscriber or member of abc-ld.org (‘the website’) and/or using its content, you agree to the terms outlined below. Anyone in breach of the following conditions will have their account removed.
‘The website’ refers to abc-ld.org and any affiliated websites and services.
Users must not:
- Create or submit content that violates the website’s content restrictions (see below).
- Use the website to violate applicable law or infringe any person or entity’s legal rights.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to another user’s Account or the website.
- Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the website any computer viruses, worms, or other software intended to interfere with the intended operation of a computer system or data;
- Use the website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the website or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of the website in any manner;
You must not share any content on the website if it:
- Is illegal;
- Is sexual or suggestive content;
- Encourages or incites violence;
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies, or encourages others to do so;
- Is personal and confidential information;
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner;
- Uses the website to solicit or facilitate the sale of goods and services not relating to ABC learning design;
- Is spam
The website authors assume no responsibility for the content, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or completeness of the information.
Liability claims against website authors due to damage of a material or immaterial nature arising from access, use or non-use of published information, or through misuse of the connection or technical faults are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. The website authors expressly reserves the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement, to supplement, delete or temporarily or permanently discontinue the publication.
Liability for links
References and links to third-party websites are outside the website authors’ responsibility and they reject any responsibility for such websites. The access and use of such websites is entirely at the user’s risk.
Videos, images, documents, text and other media published on blog posts and web pages of this website are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). Content available within the ‘ABC Community’ area and on personal profiles are regarded as personal user data (e.g. profile photographs and forum message text) and may be only be used with the author’s consent.
Data and information entered by users will be treated confidentially. The registered users thereby declare that they agree to receive information from website authors according to their stated profile. Processing of personal data will always comply with the applicable data protection laws.
You are required to select a password during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under them during your use of the website.
Webinar Videos and Recordings
Please note that online events available via this website will be recorded. Images and footage will be used for internal publications, websites, and promotion of similar events in the future. Please only share private data during the video conference that you are happy to be published online (e.g. full name, institution, video feed, profile photograph).