This page contains guides and templates to help you use ABC Learning Design (ABC LD) and adapt it to your own context. We encourage all those who adapt the materials to share them back to the wider community via this website. Please contact us if you would like to share any materials to help others use ABC LD.
- 1 – ABC LD Toolkit – Introduction (pdf 1.8MB)
- 2 – ABC LD Toolkit – Running Workshops (pdf 1.2MB)
- 3 – ABC LD Toolkit – Localising ABC LD (pdf 3.2MB)
- ABC LD Style Guide (pdf 0.9MB) – all adaptations should be checked against this style guide checklist to ensure accessibility and completeness.
- Strategic Connections Grid-Alignment of ABC to VLE Workshop to Policies and Strategies (docx 73KB) – document how your local and national policies and strategies align to the ABC Learning Design method. Kindly shared by Dublin City University (DCU).
If you would like to adapt the ABC Learning Design method for your own context we suggest you download either the original English version, or an adaptation or translated version and make modifications from there, making sure you credit all authors of the original and adapted works you are modifying.